Pulp Fiction: Jimmy Dimmick 13 inch Talking Action Figure
(Sie können diesen Artikel per e-mail bestellen, sofern verfügbar)
You gotta make some phone calls and call some people, because it's a 13-inch action figure of Jimmy Dimmick that speaks 7 different explicit phrases from Quentin Tarantino's popular Pulp Fiction film! This Pulp Fiction Jimmy Dimmick 13-Inch Talking Action Figure features the faithfully depicted likeness of director Quentin Tarantino in his cameo role as Jimmy Dimmick. Measuring 13-inches tall, Jimmy wears the robe and pajamas as he appears in the movie and comes complete with cup of really good f***ing coffee and removable slippers, and he even comes in "Try Me, Mother F***er" packaging!
Jimmy Dimmick action figure speaks the following 7 explicit phrases:
1. "Knock it off, Julie."
2. "I don't need you to tell me how f***ing good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SH**. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen.
3. "Don't you f***ing realize man that if Bonnie comes home and finds a dead body in her house I'm gonna get divorced. No marriage counselling, no trial separation, I'm gonna get f***in' divorced."
4. "Don't f***ing Jimmie me, Jules!"
5. "You gotta make some phone calls, you gotta call some people, well then do it, and then get the f*** out of my house before she gets here!"
6. "You don't want to f*** my sh** up, your f***ing my sh** up right now. You're gonna f*** my shit up big time if Bonnie comes home.
7. "Dorks. They look like a couple of dorks."