Star Trek TOS Action Figure 1/6 Kirk 30 cm
(Sie können diesen Artikel per e-mail bestellen, sofern verfügbar)
To celebrate the 50th
anniversary of Star Trek™: The Original Series (TOS)
this year, QMx is bringing everyone's favorite captain to Trek collectors everywhere with our Master Series articulated figure line.
The most renowned Starfleet captain in Federation history, James Tiberius Kirk, commanded the starship Enterprise on her original voyage. Our 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 11.5 inches tall, every element, from his 23rd century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of William Shatner as Kirk was personally approved by the actor.
Here are just a few of the dozens of special features that make the QMx James T. Kirk 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure a must for any Trek fan:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 29 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness to James T. Kirk with realistic wrinkles and skin texture. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric and color of the original costume down to the last stitch. The sleeves are trimmed with accurate and detailed braid insignia.
- Starfleet Standard Issue Black T-Shirt: This regulation black tee is worn under the tunic.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: This faithful replica of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek™: TOS features the characteristic bell-shaped leg. Metal plates sewn into the pants allow the magnetic phaser and communicator to be worn without the belt.
- Boots: Using leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TOS these boots zip up on the inside.
- Star Trek Delta Symbol Display Base: A custom display base featuring the familiar Star Trek delta symbol will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses.
Captain Kirk would not be complete without weaponry and gizmos. Here's what he carries:
- Phasers Type 1 & Type 2: The pistol-grip type 2 phaser is the weapon of choice for any landing party expecting hostile aliens. The smaller Type 1 phaser can be removed and used separately. Both have magnets allowing either to be worn on the utility belt or directly on the pants as they were in the third season.
- Communicator: This accurately styled communicator features a real metal flip-up antenna.
- Electronic Clipboard & Stylus: An Original Series precursor to the ubiquitous Star Trek™: The Next Generation PADD (personal access display device), starship captains apparently had to sign a lot of forms as Kirk was always being handed one of these clipboards.
- Utility Belt: Used in the first season of Star Trek™: The Original Series by landing parties to hold their accessories, this cloth belt has metal plates allowing the magnetized phaser and communicator to be worn as they were on the show.
Each figure comes with multiple hands for various Trek-like activities:
- Right Phaser 2 Hand: Perfectly holds the pistol grip Phaser 2.
- Right Phaser 1 Hand: Allows for the small Phaser 1 to be held for accurate aiming.
- Left Communicator Hand: Holds the communicator to request speedy beam-ups.
- Left Holding Hand: Sized to hold Kirk’s electronic clipboard.
- Right Karate Chop Hand: For disabling misbehaving aliens with a quick blow to the back of the neck.
- Right Pointing Hand: When Kirk needs to make an emphatic point.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of everyone’s favorite Starfleet captain and a great start to your Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.