Iron Man 3 Movie Masterpiece Action Figure 1/6 Iron Man Mark XLI Bones(In stock at supplier mail for availability)
´Gentlemen!´ and with that said, the Skeleton Suit Mark XLI split into multiple parts to attack Extremis soldiers during Tony Stark´s showdown with Aldrich Killian!
Nicknamed ´Bones´, this armor is built by Tony Stark with speed and maneuverability in mind. It earns its name because of the very unique external appearance of thin black and gold colored armor plating with internal contents exposed.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are proud to present this distinctive armor from the Iron Legion, the Iron Man Mark XLI ´Bones´ sixth scale collectible figure! Featuring finely crafted structure, black and gold colored armor, LED light-up functions and accessories as well as specially designed magnetic components which allow it to be split into multiple parts and re-attach back together at will.
Iron Man fans, don´t miss your chance to own this one-of-a-kind armor from the House Party Protocol!Product Type:
Sixth Scale FigureProduct Size:
12" H (304.8mm)Manufactured by:
Hot ToysLimited Edition
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark XLI 'Bones' Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Bones (Mark XLI), the Skeleton Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Black and gold colored painting on armor with internal content exposed
- Special features on armor:
- Magnetic components located at neck, upper chest, shoulders, elbows, and upper thighs
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
- Realistic thrust fire accessories
- One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pillar
*Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required.