Avengers Age of Ultron QS Series Actionfigure 1/4 Iron Man Mark XLIII 49 cm
(U kunt dit artikel per e-mail bestellen, leverbaar onder voorbehoud)
"Isn't why we fight so we can end the fight and go home?"
The path of Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron collectibles by Hot Toys continues as the exciting blockbuster's release date is getting closer!
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are thrilled to officially present the first 1/4th scale Iron Man collectible figure - the Mark XLIII from Avengers: Age of Ultron!
The movie-accurate quarter scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure is remarkably detailed and sophisticatedly crafted base on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron. It stands 49cm (20 inches) tall and features a newly sculpted Tony Stark head, interchangeable helmeted head, specially applied metallic red, gold and silver armor, LED light-up functions in the eyes, arc reactor and repulsors. The figure includes LED lights that shine through various areas of the armor, removable armor parts, and a specially designed fallen Ultron Sentry diorama base with detachable head and arm.
Iron Man fans, don't miss the chance to add the first quarter scale Iron Man collectible figure to your prized collection!
Product Type: Quarter Scale Figure
Product Size: 20" H (508mm)
Manufactured by: Hot Toys
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark XLIII Quarter Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the film
- Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 49 cm / 20 inches tall
- Over 40 points of articulation
- Special features on armor:
- Specially applied metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor
- LED-lighted eyes, circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest, and back (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of chest, forearms, and back of legs (blue light, battery operated)
- Removable chest armor
- Removable bicep armors
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rocket armor
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms
- Articulated flaps on legs
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- A specially designed diorama figure base featuring a Ultron Sentry with detachable head and arm, Mark XLIII nameplate, and movie logo