Iron Man 2 MMS AF 1/6 Tony Stark with Arc Reactor Creation Accessories
(U kunt dit artikel per e-mail bestellen, leverbaar onder voorbehoud)
In the film Iron Man 2, Tony Stark was slowly being poisoned by the palladium arc reactor in his body. With the help of the information left behind by Howard Stark, Tony was able to create a new element to use for a new Arc Reactor. This scene greatly displayed Tony Stark’s immense intelligence when he re-discovered and created a new element by using a particle accelerator.
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are delighted to introduce the new sixth scale Tony Stark with Arc Reactor Creation Accessories Collectible Set. This collectible set includes a specially crafted collectible figure based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as the genius billionaire Tony Stark in Iron Man 2, and features a newly developed head sculpt, an advanced body with light-up chest light, detailed outfit, and the Captain America shield prototype which he has used to level the particle accelerator and workshop accessories.
Iron Man fans, don't miss out on this collectible set and expand your Iron Man series collection!
Sixth Scale Figure
12" H (304.8mm)
What's in the Box?
The sixth scale Tony Stark with Arc Reactor Creation Accessories Collectible Set features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the Iron Man 2 movie
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial features, detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations specially for Tony Stark
- LED light on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding tools
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) black vest
- One (1) black polo shirt
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black shoes
- One (1) Captain America shield prototype
- One (1) arc reactor
- One (1) arc reactor core holder
- One (1) pair of goggles
- Two (2) blueprints
- Figure stand with Tony Stark nameplate and the movie logo