Pulp Fiction: Butch Coolidge 13 inch Talking Action Figure*LAATSTE EXEMPLAAR*
Stick this somewhere and keep it safe for posterity, it's Butch Coolidge as a 13-inch action figure that speaks 10 different explicit phrases from Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction film! This Pulp Fiction Butch Coolidge 13-Inch Talking Action Figure features the faithfully rendered likeness of actor Bruce Willis, wearing his jeans, sneakers, and bloody white shirt. Butch comes complete with his Father's watch and samurai sword, plus, he even comes in "Try Me, Mother F***er" packaging!
Butch Coolidge action figure speaks the following 10 explicit phrases:
1. "In the fifth, my ass goes down."
2. "You lookin at something, friend?"
3. "I'm an American Honey, our names don't mean sh**."
4. "Sh**! Of all the f***ing things she could f***ing forget, she forgets my father's watch!"
5. I specifically reminded her - bedside table! On the Kangaroo! I said the words, "Don't forget my father's watch.""
6. "That's how you're gonna beat 'em, Butch. They keep underestimating you."
7. "Feel that sting, big boy? That's pride f***ing with you see!"
8. "It's not a motorcycle baby it's a chopper, come on let's go!"
9. "I'm sorry baby, I had to crash that Honda."
10. "Honey, since I left you, this has been without a doubt the single weirdest f***ing day of my life!
11. "Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."