Star Trek TOS Action Figure 1/6 Spock 30 cmDit is een pre-order artikel, voor meer info klik hier
To celebrate the 50th
anniversary of Star Trek™: The Original Series (TOS)
this year, QMx is bringing everyone’s favorite Vulcan to Trek collectors everywhere with our Master Series articulated figure line!
The half-Vulcan/half-Human Mr. Spock was the first officer of the starship Enterprise on her maiden voyage. This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 23rd century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Leonard Nimoy as Spock was personally approved by the actor’s estate.
Here are just a few of the dozens of special features that make the QMx Spock 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure a must for any Trek fan:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness of Spock with realistic wrinkles and pointy ears. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric and color of the original costume down to the last stitch. The sleeves are trimmed with accurate and detailed braid insignia.
- Starfleet Standard Issue Black T-Shirt: This regulation black tee is worn under the tunic.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: This faithful replica of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek™: TOS features the characteristic bell-shaped leg. Metal plates sewn into the pants allow the magnetic phaser and communicator to be worn without the belt.
- Boots: Using leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TOS, these boots zip up on the inside.
- Star Trek Delta Symbol Display Base: A custom display base featuring the familiar Star Trek delta symbol will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses.
First Officer Spock would not be complete without weaponry and gizmos. Here's what he carries:
- Phasers Type 1 & Type 2: The pistol-grip type 2 phaser is the weapon of choice for any landing party expecting hostile aliens. The smaller Type 1 phaser can be removed and used separately. Both have magnets allowing either to be worn on the utility belt or directly on the pants as they were in the 3rd season.
- Communicator: This accurately styled communicator features a real metal flip-up antenna.
- Tricorder: No self-respecting science officer would be without his personal data sensing, analysis and recording device. This replica rotates open at the top and has an opening front door. Mr. Spock can wear the tricorder over his shoulder with the leather-like strap.
- Utility Belt: Used in the first season of Star Trek™: TOS by landing parties to hold their accessories, this cloth belt has metal plates allowing the magnetized phaser and communicator to be worn as they were on the show.
Each figure comes with multiple hands for various Trek-like activities:
- Right Phaser 2 Hand: Perfectly holds the pistol grip Phaser 2.
- Right Phaser 1 Hand: Allows for the small Phaser 1 to be held for accurate aiming.
- Left Communicator Hand: Holds the communicator to request speedy beam ups.
- Left Holding Hand: Sized to hold the tricorder.
- Right Vulcan Salute Hand: A typical Vulcan greeting and farewell is the phrase, “Live long and prosper,” accompanied by this hand gesture.
- Left Vulcan Nerve Pinch Hand: Spock can subdue misbehaving aliens with a carefully applied pinch to the neck.
- Left Vulcan Mind Meld Hand: A Vulcan can initiate a telepathic link with another person through a “mind meld” that involves placing their hand on the subject in a certain way.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of everyone’s favorite Starfleet first officer and a great start to your Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.