Iron Man 3 Movie Masterpiece Action Figure 1/6 Iron Man Mark XXIV Exclusive
In the battle with Aldrich Killian and his Extremis army in Iron Man 3
, Tony Stark has deployed his House Party Protocol and unleashed his armors in an intense battle. The Mark XXIV, nicknamed "Tank," flies into action. This Heavy Combat Suit is designed for withstanding heavy damage in combat and has an oversized Chest Repulsor RT that can fire powerful blasts on its enemies!
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are excited to present the new Iron Man Mark XXIV (Tank) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure. This Heavy Combat Suit is one of the 2015 Toy Fair Exclusive items and features metallic brown and gold-colored armor, Unibeam and thruster effects accessories, LED light-up functions, a dynamic figure stand, and Mark IX and Mark XXVII (Disco) mini collectible figures that are perfect for recreating the iconic Iron Man 3
poster where the House Party Protocol Suits are flying into action.
Expand your House Party Protocol and add this Iron Man armor to your collection!
Product Type: Sixth Scale Figure
Product Size: 11.80" H (299.72mm)
Manufacturer: Hot Toys
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark XXIV "Tank" Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic likeness of Tank (Mark XXIV), the Heavy Combat Suit, in the Iron Man 3 movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic brown and gold-colored painting on armor
- LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of palms with thruster effects
- Articulated waist armor which allows flexible movement
- One (1) Unibeam effect accessory
- One (1) Mark IX mini collectible figure
- One (1) Disco (Mark XXVII) mini collectible figure
- One (1) circular figure stage with flexible poles