Dit is een pre-order artikel, voor meer info klik hier
Pre-orders mogen niet betaald worden met Credit-Card of Paypal!
Hot Toys is excited to reissue the amazing Iron Man Mark XLVII Sixth Scale Collectible Figure from Spider-Man: Homecoming for fans who have missed their pre-order opportunity earlier!
With remarkable movie-accuracy, the sixth scale diecast figure standing approximately 32 cm tall features the streamlined armor painted in metallic red and gold colors with a distinctive two-toned silver color around the mid-section. This figure includes LED light-up functions scattered throughout the armor, a newly painted Tony Stark head sculpt, an interchangeable LED light-up helmeted head, an interchangeable empty helmet emulating the suit in remote control mode, highly detailed accessories including a pair of glasses wearable on Tony's head sculpt, mini-repulsors deployer with two articulated mini-repulsors, thrust fire effect parts, and a specially designed figure stand.
It's the perfect chance to recruit this remarkable Iron Man figure to your Marvel collection!
Product Type: Sixth Scale Figure
Product Size:12.59" (319.79 mm)
Manufactured by: Hot Toys
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark XLVII Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLVII in Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable empty helmet with detachable mask
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Contains diecast material
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red, gold, silver, and dark silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Mark XLVII armor design
- 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, missile firing)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm armor (regular, missile firing)
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- One (1) chest armor (can be detached to reveal interior mechanical design)
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of hands with real-like thrust fire effect
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) pair of grey colored lens glasses
- One (1) mini-repulsors deployer with dynamic stand
- Two (2) articulated mini-repulsors
- Two (2) real-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the mini-repulsors and the deployer emulating the repulsors being launched
- Two (2) real-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the feet of the figure
- Figure stand with character nameplate and the movie logo