(U kunt dit artikel per e-mail bestellen, leverbaar onder voorbehoud)
“Reset the future.”
In Terminator: Genisys
, Judgment Day has arrived and more than 30 billion human lives have been lost in the attacks by Skynet. Survivors were captured and put into camps for extermination. In 2029, Human Resistance leader John Connor has led a final intense battle against Skynet and its menacing armies of Endoskeletons in order to eliminate the hellish artificial intelligence.
Sideshow and Hot Toys are pleased to officially present the new sixth scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure from Terminator: Genisys.
The Endoskeleton collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of the terrifying robot from the film. It features the character’s complicated mechanical details throughout the body, multiple layers of metallic paint on the skeleton with weathering effects, LED light-up eyes, a detailed Endorifle, and figure stand.
This new Endoskeleton collectible figure will be a great addition to any Terminator collection!Product Type:
Sixth Scale Figure
12.20" H (309.88mm)
What's in the Box?
The Endoskeleton Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of the Endoskeleton in Terminator: Genisys
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Movie-accurate sculpture with complicated mechanical details throughout body
- Specially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on the skeleton with weathering effects
- Over 26 points of articulation
- LED-lighted eyes (red light, battery operated)
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding a weapon
- Square-shaped figure base with movie logo and Endoskeleton nameplate