FlexPayProducts are becoming more expensive and are sometimes you can't pay them in one time. Therefore The Movie Store introduces Flexpay which you can pay in several monthly instalments at no extra cost! You only pay the shipping costs, so shipping costs is not for free with Flexpay.
How it works:
1) you choose a product you want and add to your cart.
2) Then go to checkout.
3) You first choose as shipping costs: Flexpay and then click on: Update total. Customers from abroad should take into account shipping costs that are not visible with FlexPay.
4) Then click on Proceed to Checkout.
5) Choose as payment method: Bank Transfer.
6) Indicate in comments in how many monthly rate you want to pay: 2, 3 or 4 months.
7) You always pay te realk shipping costs with Flexpay.
-After receiving your order we will contact you for the 1st term that must be paid at once, this can only be by bank transfer and not by Credit-card or Paypal. We will also tell you what the shipping costst are, you can check them here.
-For the next term payments by bank transfer, we will also contact you by email.
-After receiving the final instalment payment your order will be sent to you.
-Customers from abroad should take into account shipping costs that are not visible with FlexPay.
What rules do apply with FlexPay:
-FlexPay can be used for pre-orders but also for items that are in stock now:-)
-Flexpay can not be used for articles that are in stock with my supplier.
-The minimum order quantity for Flexpay is € 100.00, only from this amount Flexpay is activated in the shopping cart.
-You need to keep the term amounts, if you do not follow the term appointments we can cancel your order without any refund!
-Interim stop is not possible, you will need to pay the instalments after each other.
-It is also not possible to switch to another order.
-Articles purchased through FlexPay cannot be exchanged or returned.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: 06-18426954